Monday, May 4, 2015

Long, long time

Hi all, 
Well I didn't realise it had been so long since I last posted so here is an update. I'm now 7 years old and in year 1 at school. I enjoy going to school and have lots of friends. I am going well with my reading and writing. I go to speech pathology once a fortnight and have occupational therapy at school on the opposite fortnight. I have 2 younger brothers and one younger sister. My brothers names are Jada and Hezekiah, my sister's name is Tabitha. They are 5, 3 & 1/2 and 2 (in 2 weeks). I now get to enjoy sleep-overs at nana and gaga's, (I've had 2 so far). We still go to Queensland often to visit grandma, and next year mummy and daddy have said we may visit Darwin to visit some frinds who are moving there. I'm sure there is a lot more I can tell you but right now I'm meant to be in bed as I have school in the morning so I'll try to remember and tell you all another day. 
Talk to you soon, Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment